vendredi, juillet 13, 2007

New Gig - Sampling Shrimps in Florida and Biscayne Bays


Here's a quick post on my new J.O.B. It looks like it's going to be good, with pleasant, smart, reasonable, hard-working people with whom to work. And selfishly, it should fit multiple needs for me. 

I'll be working as a contractor through U of Miami's CIMAS catch-all division with Joan Browder of NOAA's SEFSC South Florida Everglades Ecosystem Restoration project (more on the project, more).  As well as being interesting work that should help pay some rent, I should have access to some good advice and data on the Biscayne and Florida Bays ecosystems from which to mine some sort of master's thesis work.  This position will also make it easier to take some courses at UM-RSMAS towards my master's degree, as I may get some financial help and the school is right across the street from work...


Libellés : , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Herbert said...

That is great indeed. Good things come to those "with patience".

9:32 AM  

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home